Sunday, July 26, 2015

Feeling Monkeys

 
 
 
 
 
 
The monkey people living in the feeling-trees
Do not need food nor sleep nor work nor play
That they must always say is their special way
 
They need nothing that does not include constant feelings
 
It is all about the sharing of the shares
With even more shares
As they ponder their feelings while sitting on their chairs
 
The monkey people like chatting across the tree tops
Because they can see monkey faces
in the mirror of the Lake-of-Looking
 
The noise is the me noise of all the selfie eyes
It’s me - It’s me - It’s me
 and me and me and me
 
Because monkey people are most important to one
The monkey people flag says:
One is me and I am the one
 
Feeling strong said the one feeling weak
 
Feeling happy that I am not feeling sad
 
Feeling good that I should be feeling good
 
Three monkey people sitting together
in the dubious tree are feeling a peeve
That there is no one to share what they believe
 Each agreeing they are feeling angry and sad
The constant self talking is quite mad
 
Feeling joy said the monkey boy
 
Feeling confused now that not feeling amused
 
Monkey people have a mood and it is understood
The story is who-what I am
They see very well in the mirror too
They think that they each are much more
 
Can any monkey see that this is not true
 
Oh No - now monkey is feeling a bore
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment