Saturday, April 18, 2020

A Bad Actor vs A Good Question






Good Morning fake news questioners – my kingdom is very very much gooder today.
Red governors are my besties and so great in being smarter like no one can say!

Mr. un-Precedent, what is the death count today?
How many people did your miracle save – can you say?

I do very tremendously good because me is a wonder of a sable genus that can ever be
My faithful trumpers here on this stage can make this crisis so more than I can see
It is really all those blue old people to blame – why can’t they not die, the living numbers are about me!

Mr un-Repentant and chief deceiver with sharpie pen in little hand
Why must there be a pointless signature sent across the land?
Is your ego so large that you require praise shown - even on every funeral arm band?

Why must the fake newsies be so concerned about what is true?
Whatever I say is for MAGA red - not the failing blue.
I am doing so beautifulest – you know - it is just a little flu!

Mr. POTUS of Discontent what is the COVID count this day?
What is your strong view of testing today?
How many can count on your virus testing to begin – can you say?
Helllo –
Hello – Mr. President
where did you go – don’t you want to play?







No comments:

Post a Comment