Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Never A Dull Moment







Say do you have a moment?

No, I have not. I can not offer a moment to give; why do you ask?

Because I have lost the time.

Hmmm … and so, what time did you once have?

No-no, I mean I have the time however, I do not know the time.

Ahh – I see.  You wish for a moment from me – so to understand the time?

Yes – yes, that is exactly it; a timely point please!

Just a moment then - if you please to wait for just one more moment…
There.
There is your moment and the time is now relative, half past existential.
Was there anything else now?

Sorry, you misunderstand me.  May I have your moment at this moment?

You mean to take my momentum so to move your moment of inertia?

Well yes, but it will be momentarily – nothing more – nothing less.

I can see that we have arrived at a moment of truth; you have a moment and
you also want my moment?

Yes, any moment now will do.

You want to cease the moment.

Indeed, however only in this very moment.

Fine we will have a moment of truth while the butterfly lights upon your blooming thoughts.
Just a moment please …
There.
There is your second moment; never less a moment and never more a moment.

Thank you!  There is never a dull moment with butterflies.

              Your observation is a matter of perception for the obtuse transformation

   of the chrysalis becomes a keen moment for the butterfly. 







No comments:

Post a Comment