Saturday, November 24, 2012

Left Right Back Straight

 
I go left; I go right; I go back
But mostly -  I go straight
 
All my turns seemed right
The road ahead just beyond light
Of mitigating counterpoints
While four axis rotate left
 
Following the turns around peril
Racing down the mountains
Wish I could stop to sleep
‘for the feral beast finds reason
 
I was left; I was right; I was back
But mostly -  I was in straits
 
The realms pulsating  with possibilities
The walls imploding with traditions
The floors barely there
The windows and doorways opening to fantasia
 
Puppets jump their strings of progressions
Running down the insane isles of implausible
Chasing the coveted projections of the eye
And silence dictates that secrets have no way out.
 
Left right back straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment