Saturday, April 27, 2024

Swirl Me into a Fit

 






My name is Kakawa and I am ancient.

I am the source of pleasure and taste

And traded for gold around the world

To suit the impulse and mystify the sentient!


My name is Sundae and I am an affection;

Scoops and parts to be a conglomerate of tastes

Blended and added with nuts, bananas, cream

And the finest strawberry; a confectioner’s invention.


Yes, indeed my pretended friend

And if you will swirl my syrups

Around your mounds and peaks

You will then also become the perfect end. 


Oh, my chippy cocoa bean, in full troll

I’m irresistible whether in a dish, cone or bowl

With sprinkles, nuts, licorice  or a cherry top.

My taste is too scrumptious to stop

Only on Sundays as my sweetness, it is told,

Is always good for the young and the old.









No comments:

Post a Comment